2022 John P. Johnson III
At the 2022 JCAG Conference, the JCAG Scholarship Committee will present a scholarship check to several high school students who meet college eligibility. The students will be chosen based on the following criteria:
1. The student must be college eligible and is planning on attending a college, university or trade/technical school after they graduate and submit a letter of acceptance to their Probation Officer, Mediator or JCAG Member.
2. The student must have been court involved since the beginning of the current school year of August 2021.
3. The student must attach their most recent progress report card and Submit an essay on “Why they should be chosen for this scholarship” and be turned in to their probation officer, mediator or any JCAG member, who in turn will submit the essay, progress report card and copy of the letter of acceptance to their appropriate court representative.
4. The Court Representative will forward all the documents to: Indya Grier 9163 Tara Boulevard Jonesboro, GA 30236 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Indya Grier will present the essay, progress report card and copy of the letter of acceptance to the executive board for voting. The child, parent and court officer will be notified of the selection after the May 14th meeting. The student and parent will be presented with the scholarship at the 2022 JCAG Conference Awards Luncheon.